Monday 8 September 2014

Internet Shopping

You know it's just that weird, slightly big, problem of online shopping (or on the line shopping) that seems like no big deal until you notice that your card is empty and you no longer have a cent to your name. Oops there goes the rent money, but look at all my T-shirts with all of the superhero logos on them. I now have them all :DDD
But come on you have got to admit that online shopping is a great invention, mainly because going out to an area that is crowded just scares the crap out of me and makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry. So online shopping is amazing because I just have to pick things out, type in my address and BAM! it shows up at my door a couple days later. But somedays I get carried away with it and bad things happen, so I just have to tone myself down a little.

On a side note I took 3 different quizzies to tell me who my celebrity boyfriend is and these are the ones I got...
colin farrell

Logan Lerman

Dylan O'Brien

I think I like these odds 

No comments:

Post a Comment