Tuesday 26 August 2014

Our We On A Date?

I'm the kind of person were I need that clarity before, you the person, think I understand, you literally have to spell it out for me some days. Let me give you an example. A guy on my floor, in the dorm comes over to my room, which is normal because we've been hanging out and talking a lot, laughing it was fun we were getting along. But on this particular day he came over and asked if I wanted to go see a movie this weekend. And I thought "ya a movie I haven't seen a movie in a while and I need a break from all the readings that I have to do" so I said yes on the pretense that we were going to see a movie as a break. So the weekend comes and he knocks on my door to get me and we make our way to the theater and he had prepaid for the tickets already so I was thinking "oh okay I guess I can get the snacks than". We get over to the snack bar and he turns to me and asks what I want, I tell him I can get it but he just shakes his head and says that he's got it. So now the commentary in my head is "Oh shit is this a date? shit this is a date isn't? shit how did I get on a date?" I don't even remember what movie I watched because I was freaking out that I was on a date and I didn't know what to do anymore. Needless to say there was not a second date, I was okay with that I was more concerned with school work than finding a date I just thought a movie was a great break. So point of all this is don't say "Hey want to go see a movie?" when asking me out make sure you point out that this is indeed a date. I like the old fashion "Hey want to go on a date?". That one is very clear to me.    



That gif is how I feel the date went or at least what I hoped I could do to escape it 

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment